Product added to cart
Hohm Tech Life 4 18650 3015mAh 22.1A Battery (2pk)
Discover Hohm Tech Life 4 18650 battery by Hohm Tech, feature, 3015mAh capacity, with a CDR of 22.1A, and 80oC, 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) at31.5A. For EV and DC motor applications, the LIFE4 cell handles repeated 37.1A loads @ 5s on, 30s off (Pulse/Peak).
Hohm Tech GROWN2 26650 4244mAh 30.3A Battery (2pk):
- Nominal Capacity - 3015mAh
- Continuous Discharge Current - 22.1A
- Max Discharge Current - 31.1A
- Maximum Pulse Peak - 37.1A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Max Charge Rate: 4.43A
- Top: Flat Top
- Type: QSP Li-NMC Foundation
- Size: 18650
WARNING Battery Safety:
- Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Do not use the battery if its wrapper is damaged.
- Do not use the battery above its constant amp limit.
- keep batteries in case when not in use.
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉
- Do not disassemble,puncture,cut, crush,short circuit,incinerate or expose to water,fire.
- Do not place loose batteries in a pocket,purse,or other receptacle containing metal objects.
- Keep away from children.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapeshack.com and any of Vapeshack.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.