Horizon Falcon 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
Introducing the Falcon 2 Tank by Horizon the successor to the Falcon 1 Line. This Falcon Tank can hold an impressive 5.2ML of liquid and adjustable airflow to fine tune your vaping experience. The most impressive and noticeable difference is the new tapered coils feature a fan shape to the mesh, and pairing it with the new construction of the coils create a better flavor experience when compared to the previous versions. Replacing the coil is simple as unscrewing the base and pulling the coil out, then sliding your new coil in its place and replacing the bottom cap.
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 28mm Glass Diameter
- 3.4mL Juice Capacity
- 5.2mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Bulb Glass Edition
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Push-to-Slide Top-Fill System - Button Lock
- Bottom Airflow Control - Dual Slotted Design
- Horizon Sector Mesh Coil Technology
- 0.14ohm Sector Mesh Coil - rated for 70-75W
- Conical Tapered Mesh Coil Design - Compresses Flavor
- Plug 'n' Play Coil Installation
- Sloped Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Rose Gold, Rainbow, Carbon Black, Stainless Steel, Blue
- 1 Falcon 2 Tank
- 1 0.14ohm Sector Mesh Coil
- 1 3.4mL Replacement Glass
- 1 Set of O-Rings
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapeshack.com and any of Vapeshack.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
Only users who bought product can write review.